COSTA CAMPUS TRAINER
The Costa Campus Trainer, mainly responsible for the language programs (“American English for Crew” and Italian for Foreigners), is also in charge for all training programs on the ship, implemented by the Costa Campus ashore.
Reports to both the Costa Campus - Language Skills Manager ashore and the Hotel Director onboard, performs a different variety of duties from facilitating training, keeping track of, reporting training data and holding English/Italian classes for crew.
Candidate must be/have:
- Italian mothertongue
- Perfectly fluent in English (bilingual preferred)
- University Degree in Foreign Languages or other degree
- Certificate of TESL or similar
- Previous experience in teaching adults/groups
- Good knowledge of Office Automation
- Organizational skills
- Communicational skills
- Outgoing personality
- Problem solving
Contract offered on a six months basis. Details will be given during interviews.