Culinary / Kitchen Jobs
The 2nd Commis is responsible for delivering products of the highest quality in terms of freshness, taste and consistency. 2nd Commis are responsible for batch, a la minute, and line cooking techniques. He/she is responsible for following all standar...
- Working in accordance with the specified written or verbal instructions given and the duties assigned by his/her superior
- Responsible for the preparation of dishes at his/her assigned station in the Bakery
- In charge of ordering...
Baker-Pastry Chef f/m
Key areas of responsibility:
- Will adhere to the specified written or verbal instructions/tasks given by his/her superior
- Responsible for the preparation of dishes at his/her assigned station in the bakery
- In charge of the organisation of ...
A leading cruise company with large ships and worldwide itineraries is looking for Butchers. Competitive salary plus full board and flight tickets. Great opportunities for professional development.
This team ensures the smooth and efficient operat...
Executive Pastry Chef
In line with corporate offices guidelines and under the supervision of the Executive Chef, the Executive Pastry Chef supervises and trains the Pastry and Bakery teams to deliver excellent products to guests and crew in all food outlet....
The Chef Tournant is a direct link between the Executive Chef, Executive Sous Chef and his/her assigned production areas and outlets. The Chef Tournant’s primary responsibilities are to ensure all communication, standards, policies, and expectation...
Fleet Executive Chef
- Liaises with and assists the Sanitation supervisor in developing and implementing effective USPH training programs for galley operation, manuals and procedures for all food production personnel.
- Establish and develop a hi...
Chef de Partie
- Ensures all food is prepared fresh and is of the highest quality
- Strictly adheres to all recipes, methods and instructions from supervisor
- Ensures team reports to work on-time and in a clean uniform
- Maintains an org...
Ensures proper and efficient cleaning and sanitation of assigned area (i.e. pot washer, glass washer, dish washer, garbage room, et al) within the hotel operation, according to the Public Health regulations. This position is also charged with ensurin...
The Chef Garde Manger’s primary responsibility is to manage the operations of the cold food preparation galley to ensure that the line's high standards are achieved and maintained within budgetary limitations. Is seen as an inspirational role...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Forward