Culinary / Kitchen Jobs
Company: 55m+ Motor Yacht Custom-tailoring luxury design
- A Head Chef you will be managing the Galley and will be responsible for creating and developing the menu, planning meals for the Guest and Crew and schedule and pr...
CHEF DE PARTIE PASTRY - Multinational Cruise Line
Company: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 10 ships and member of the prestigious World's Leading Cruise Lines, an association of the world's most important cruise companies.
- To ensure guests satisfa...
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
Company: Cruise Ship Company ultra luxury 5* which and operate in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Dubai, the F ar East and the Indian Ocean.
- Performs basic cooking funct...
1. Assisting the Executive Chef in supervising the galley.
2. Ensuring galley schedules are followed.
3. Ensuring that the First Cooks understand their portion of the menu preparation, including recipes and presentation.
Chef De Partie (European Nationality)
Reports to: Executive Chef
Salary: 1300 Euros + 400-600 Euros tips a month + Social and Health Insurance included!
Summary: To support our galley teams onboard of our ships in Europe we are looking for dedicated and reliable Chef de Parties.
Chef de Partie, Worldwide Cruise Placement
Worldwide Cruise Placement, 3 Month Duration.
With 10 ships in the fleet you could be anywhere from the Caribbean to the Far East. Chefs Jobs UK are looking for Chef de Parties for 3 month placements for a luxury independent Cruise Company. This i...
Cruise ship Chef de Partie and 1st Commis
The Opportunity of a lifetime: CRUISE SHIP CHEF JOBS
How would like to work as part of a well oiled, professional Catering unit feeding thousands of discerning diners every day?
3 months contracts in the Caribbean and Mediterranean on cruise sh...
Chef de Cuisine
Deliver consistent and world class culinary experiences that meet and/or exceed guest expectations through a hands-on and interactive management style between crew, peers, leadership and guests. Professionally influence and inspire crew, peers, leade...
- accomplishing all job tasks in accordance with established standards and passengers satisfaction.
- maintaining highest level of sanitation and personal hygiene according to USPH rules and
- attending daily mee...
Chef de Partie - Teppanyaki
We are currently looking for 1st Cook to join our ships.
- Responsible to assists in flawless preparation of all food in the assigned area.
- Provide leadership to area of responsibility
- Ensures all f...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Forward